Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Freewrite (W.E. 21)


Exercise #21
Freewrite whatever comes to mind for 5 minutes. Go back and circle or highlight one word that stands out to you, then start again.

It’s 1:29am on a Monday morning.  It was terribly hot yesterday, but thankfully not as hot as the day before.  People who don’t live in California have absolutely no idea how hot it gets during the summer.  The day before yesterday the temperature was 110 degrees!  I don’t have air conditioning, just a swamp cooler that makes my world humid more so than cold. 

I wish I didn’t have such a horrible headache right now.  The heat thrashed me yesterday.  I feel tired, and yet more bored than sleepy.  The motions on my tv, and the sounds do nothing to entertain me.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Writer's Note:
I'd like to apologize for not having posted anything in June thus far.  I've been going through too many things at once.  It's been stressful.  I hope to get a few updates ready for you to autopost. I'll be moving soon so no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment