Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Spoiler: Journey to Freedom (W.E. 23)

People were fighting like their lives depended on it.  No, it was monsters and people.  She saw cannibals in the street biting peoples arms and faces.  Blood and flesh was devoured before her very eyes.  It made her a little sick to her stomach, but she continued to watch the sight before her, as if she were drawn to it like a fly drawn to shit or a moth to a flame.  “What the hell?”  She thought, realizing the chaos unfolding.  It was like something out of a silly horror movie.  Part of her wanted to sit down and write about the chaos unfolding, but there was no time, she knew...


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Authors Note:
This is from a story I'm working on called Journey to Freedom.  I don't want to give the whole story away of course, so just a little smidgen for you to read.  This small section still may change in the future; however, I wanted you guys to know that even though I haven't been updating my blog so frequently, I've been writing just the same.  I hope you enjoyed the little tidbit!  ( That which is in bold will probably be written differently.  Why?  Because I loathe repetition, which I just now discovered occurs in this little section.  Eh, nobodies perfect.  Haha. )


* If you'd like, you may reword this section in any way you like as a writing exercise.  If you do, please share it as a comment to this because I'd be interested in reading it indefinitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment